Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a Ninja , That's why you can't see

For FHE on Monday (27th) my ward had their Halloween Party. Each FHE group competed against other group in different events like a relay for bobbing for apples, wrapping someone up like a mummy, pie and donuts eating contest and ect. Then they had lots of yummy food to eat. My roommates and I all dressed up like Ninja's! It took us forever to decide on something but ninja's was the final verdict. It worked out really well, and it only cost us $3 each. We went to the dollar store and found scarves to wrap around our faces, then we even found a ninja weapon set thing that we tied around our waist. We had so much fun doing it. Our FHE brothers were 80's break dancers and even carried around a piece of cardboard to dance on and a stereo.
After the Party my roommates and I went around and took some fun pictures of us in our ninja costumes! It was a fun night.:)

Dani, Me and Erika

Some of our FHE group, Me, Erik, Irvin, Erika, John, Dani, Landon, Janessa and Minny

Lisa, Brianne, Dani, Erika and Me at the ward party

Doing it kung fu style


Marissa, Jenna, Me


Chelsea, Erika, Me

who knewn being a ninja could be so fun,:)

5 comments:

Chantelle and Fam said...

That sounds like a LOT of fun!
Chantelle

Melanie said...

Looks like FUN---college life is great!!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Impressive costumes. I even think your "red eyes" work well. :) Those 80's boys did a pretty good job but I can tell that they didn't actually grow up in the 80's! Jared once dressed up as a shower (like from Karate Kid) when we were dating at BYU. Gotta love costumes!

Sharon Beck said...

Looks like your Halloween night was a blast. I love your costumes.

JKM said...

I love your pictures and you do such a good job on your blog. Glad that I took some time to look at it.