Janae, Korrin, Ashley, Nicole, Christy
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween!!!
For Halloween we didn't do anything too big. Me Dani and Brianne dressed up then my friend Korrin came over and so did a few of our neighbors. We had some food to eat then we watched Secret Window, it wasn't too scary but kinda, so it was perfect for Halloween. We had fun taking pictures and just relaxing. It is funny how much Halloween changes as you get older, so different from when you are a little kid. Then the most exciting part of the evening my old roommate Janae and a few friends from last semester came up from Utah for the Halloween concert and after the concert they came to my place and we made caramel apples. It was so fun to hang out with them again, we had fun making the apples, laughing and listening to music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm catching up on all of your posts. It's fun to see that you're enjoying the full college life! I love the edited Halloween picture of you. Elements is such a fun program, huh! And I understand the missing your old roomies. I've been missing my friends that moved this summer; they are like family! Good luck with finals coming up, sis!
Post a Comment