Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Friendship is a special kind of love

My roommate Janae stayed the night with me after Halloween. That next morning I had to go to work for a few hours ,but after that we went and took some pictures at the temple. I just love these girls, it was so much fun to be hanging out with them again. Here are a few of the pictures we took.






After taking pictures we headed to Cragio's to eat lunch. I love that place. There food is the best. I got the lunch buffet and then as tradition we had to get a cookie monster. We got two of them to share with everyone. We devoured them in like 2 minutes! Sadly Janae had to leave at 3:00p.m. that day so we didn't really get to do a whole lot more. It was fun while it lasted:)

Here is everyone at Cragio's!

Korrin and I


The Cookie Monster!

So GOOD!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I agree that friendship is a special kind of love. I still keep in contact with most of my roommates and I consider them some of my greatest friends. How fun!

jeaniebug said...

I love the jumping picture! especially the header one!

Michelle said...

Fun times! Good job on the post. I love seeing your PS Elements at work! :)