Thursday, January 10, 2008

something new!

Well, I figured it was time to start a blog! I enjoy reading everyones so I thought it might be fun to try one! No guarantee  it will be that interesting...but I will try! 

Winter Semester started officially on wednesday! So far things seem to be going good. Overall I think i will be liking my classes. Today I went to my social dance class for the first time--(and the last) only to find out that all the guys forgot to sign up:) haha jk! Sadly though there were only about 10 boys and about 50 girls!!!! So I decided since I had more credits than I needed anyways and I dropped it and will wait for another semester and try to get in the class that has more guys so I don't have to dance by myself or with other girls!

This semester My roommate Janae and I got two new roommates. We really miss our old roommates and friends we had from last semester but we are excited about our new roommates too!  One is Alex she is from Michigan. The other girl is Amanda and she is from Wisconsin! They are both really nice and we have already had some fun times together.

No comments: