Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fun with the Egberts!

Last Saturday Melanie, Lon, Tyler, Josh, Tiffany, Lindsey and Justin Egbert all came for the Rexburg Temple Open house and then we spent the afternoon having some fun! We went to the temple around eleven. It was really busy since it was the last day of the open house, but we managed to get through in about an hour:) It was my third time to go through and I loved it, you still notice different things and the tour guides all say and point out different things...it was great!

Egbert's infront of Rexburg Temple


Melanie and I


After this we all went bowling at the little bowling alley in the Manwaring Center on Campus. We all had a lot of fun doing it! Each person had the option to have bumpers or not and if you chose to have them then, when it was your turn they would pop up! Everyone got them but Lon and I, So the scores below are not accurate for everyone else:) hehe!(jk--kinda) Here are some pictures of the fun we had!


Lindsey waiting for the ball to knock down the next three pins!
Melanie Bowling!
Me Bowling (notice no bumpers)
Tiffany

Josh


Tyler


Lon
Justin! It was Justin's birthday he is now 3 years old, so this was kinda like a birthday party for him too! I think this picture of him is so cute:)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!

Here are our scores:)


After bowling we all went and got ice cream

Wow....check it out Tyler is already outgrowing me and he is proud of it! It is pretty crazy having a nephew 4 years younger and already taller than you..............................................................................................................

Well almost...but still he is almost there! haha:)


The Egberts brought me a early birthday gift, it was a willow tree figure called "Love of Learning." I was really excited because I have never had one before and I think they are so cute. Here is a picture of it added to my shelf, I think it adds a nice touch! Thanks!

Thanks for a great weekend Egberts!


5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I'm so glad that you had a great weekend! The Egbert's are awesome! And so are you, Ashley. Have a great weekend (and happy Groundhog's Day too).

Courtney said...

How fun! Bowling is my favorite!!!!! And I am so proud of you for not using bumpers, now the question is...how many gutter balls did you get? lol Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

just looked at your blog. It is awesome! Sounds like you are having a great time at BYUI. How wonderful to go through the Rexburg Temple. I can hardly wait. We met a girl on the plane from BYUI going to ASU for a piano audition. She says it is amazing seeing how much fun everyone has in the snow. Keep up the great blog. A. Nancy

Maria said...

Wow, the temple looks so beautiful against all that snow! I am excited to get to come see it someday.

I honestly thought you had mislabeled your pictures and put Tyler instead of Lon... but I guess it really was Tyler! Crazy!

Glad I found your blog!

Ashley said...

Yes! I love the temple up on that hill..haha nope that was Tyler... he sure is growing up fast!