Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ice Skating



Last night some of my friends decided it would be fun to go ice skating...and we all thought that sounded fun so we went! Now, I knew it was a outdoor ice rink but one thing I never really took into consideration was the fact that they had no way to smooth the ice like with a Zamboni, so it makes for uneven ice. So when we got there we all put on skates and got on the ice. I thought I would be just fine, because last time I went to a indoor one that is...i did just fine! This however was a lot more difficult. It was hard because the ice was uneven and it was super cold outside which didn't help. After going around a few times I got better but it was still hard ( at least I only feel once). Plus at the beginning they pretty much make you sign your life away--I guess that should have been a sign:) Anyways, we only lasted about 30 minutes, but overall it was pretty fun. Here is a picture we took at the rink! I really like how close the Temple is to it, i thought that was pretty cool!



5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........I can't believe you wanted to ice skate outside. Cute picture. I'm sure it will be fun to do that in a few months when it warms up some!

Courtney said...

good to know Janae is still sporting that wonderful hat! lol I am so jealous...Wish I was there! PS-the mexican texted me AGAIN today! ugh!

Ashley said...

Haha...yeah of course she is:) uh oh, hopefully that will stop sooN! wish you were here!

Courtney said...

haha, looks like you are taking after my habit of changing your background often! lol looks good! Miss ya!

Ashley said...

hey now:) jk! yeah it is fun because there are so many to choose from! i do recall you changeing yours pretty often!