I am now back up at school and getting into the swing of things! My parents were able to bring me up and we had a good time visiting with family on the way up. We stayed at Ryan and Heather's for two nights. I was able to meet up with my old roommate Janae on BYU campus which was really fun. While I was with her I also saw Joseph and Dallin who were one their way to class, it was great! After I visited with Janae, Ryan, Heather, Makenzie and I all hiked "Y" mountain. I had never done it before and it happened to work out for all of us to go. It is a pretty hard hike but we all made it and enjoyed the view from the top! That evening we had Emily and Nicole over to Ryan and Heather's place for games. We all had fun laughing and playing gmaes together. Early that next morning we left Utah and headed up to the Egbert's house in Idaho. We stayed with them for a few nights also. The evening we got there we had fun visiting some alligators that are in a near by town. Justin was being so funny. He insisted that I played games with him and that I sleep in the basement in a tent that he had all set up for me. It was so cute! We also built a fort together. He is at such a fun age! Then on Monday morning it was time to head to Rexburg to move in. My parents were a huge help. They helped me move all my stuff from the storage unit to my apartment, rearrange my room, and went grocery shopping for me while I unpacked so that I could have them take home stuff I don't need anymore! I was able to walk around campus with them since they hadn't seen all of the new additions and remodeling that has been done on campus. Thank You for bringing me back up to school!
Here are some pictures from all of the adventures:

Janae and I

Playing games

Sweet Makenzie and I

Hiking the Y




Panoramic View

I made it!


Visiting the Alligators


In our fort!


Melanie making us some delicious Navajo tacos!

Lon bought a carriage ride at a auction for a boy in their ward. We were lucky enough to enjoy it with them! We were on the ride for about an hour and a half! It was fun!

5 comments:
Great update and pictures Ashley. Glad you keep your blog up even though I know you're super busy.
Fun, fun update! Lovin' the flower pictures...especially the sunflower one looking over Provo. Keep the updates acomin'!
We sure are glad you are going to college in ID so that we get to see you more often. Hiking the "Y" is challenging but the view is great!
yummy Navajo tacos! We loved having you stop by on your way up! Glad we can do that with you, since it might not always be so convenient. Good luck with the semester!
Glad to hear you made it back to school safetly. Hope things are going well. I hiked the Y while in Provo this summer. It was a lot harder than I had remembered. Glad you were able to hike it - it is beautiful! You got some good pictures. Lashelle
Post a Comment