Since I wasn't the best at blogging in 2011 I want to share some pictures of some highlights from my year.
 |
| Living in cloudNINE with these girls made the semester so fun! |
 |
| Stanzie, Dianna, Ashley |
 |
| Graduating from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelors in Family and Consumer Sciences Education |
 |
| Emily and Nicole coming from Utah to visit me in Rexburg and help me celebrate my 22nd birthday! |
 |
| McCleve Family Reunion was a fun time playing games with cousins |
 |
| Conquering Dianna in a game of Monopoly:) |
 |
| Surviving my Pattern Making class, I wanted to drop it, but I stayed with it, this is one of my designs. |
 |
| Living with these cute kids! |
 |
| Picking up the new hobby of Geocaching! So fun! |
| Getting to see my Utah cousins often have been a great plus to living in Utah |
 |
| Dressing up as Mother Gothel from Tangled |
 |
| Sweet baby Noah was born, so fun to see him grow everyday! |
 |
| Spending Thanksgiving with the Eyres. |
 |
| Catching up with college friends |
 |
| Successfully Surviving Student Teaching! Me with my cooperating teacher Ann |
 |
| Free Zoo day at Hogle Zoo with Heather, Olivia, and Noah |
|
|
|
|
Looking back through my pictures there are so many I could have added. This has really been a great year, and the closing of one chapter of my life and the opening of another as I finish college, I wonder what 2012 will bring.
3 comments:
Great update Ashley! Glad your first day of "paid" teaching went well today.
I approve. :)
I miss you!
Yay! Another successful Dianna Stamp of approval:) Miss you too!
Post a Comment