On Tuesday, I was able to go to the Blackfoot Fair with Rachel, Julie, Sarah and David. We are all up here in Idaho for school right now, which I am excited about! When we first got there we decided to go on a ride. We all decided on the roller coaster one. It was pretty fun. After the ride we walked around looking at all of the 4-H Projects, paintings, photographs, cakes and so much more. There were some pretty awesome things people had done! We were all starving by this point and decide to get some food. David had to get the HUGE Turkey Leg! I got some chicken strips and fries. Then for dessert we each got something and shared so we could try different things. We tried Funnel Cakes, Deep-fried Snickers bar, and a Tigers ear (which is a HUGE Scone). It was all very tasty, how could it not be:) Then we walked around all the different booths for a while and decided we should head home since it was getting late. We had parked by the Idaho Potato Museum so we had to get some pictures by the Ginormous potato. It was a fun night. *some of the pictures are a little blurry because of it being night time and not the best lighting! Enjoy!

This Picture was earlier in the Day in Rexburg When Sarah and I were walking around campus.

This is the ride we rode



Our Tiger Ear and Deep fried Snickers which looks like a corndog to me:)



We thought it was funny that half of the sign letters were out so it just said "East Idaho AIR"



4 comments:
How fun to have cousins at school with you and to be able to do fun things with them! How was the deep fried Snickers? I have heard they are good. Also, I love the enormous potato---YUM!
You don't know how happy it made me to see that you did a blog entry.:) Looks like you cousins had a very fun time. I want a bite of that big Idaho potato!
Yay a post from Ashley! Wow deep fried snickers? that sound interesting! Love your new header picture, it is amazing!
How fun to have more cousins there with you. Now maybe I'll get an update or two on my little brother too! :) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment