
Friday, February 19, 2010
Valentines weekend!
This past weekend was a three day weekend since it was presidents day on Monday. I told Emily and Nicole that it would be a good weekend to come and visit me so they did! It was a lot of fun. Rachel and Julie came up Friday night and we all stayed at my apartment. On Saturday we hung out for awhile and then we went and watched "When in Rome" at the theaters and ate at Craigo's for lunch. It was a lot of fun and we all really enjoyed the movie. On Sunday we went to church. After church we headed to the West's house to stay the night there. Aunt Nora fixed us a yummy dinner. Then we made some Valentine sugar cookies, and we had fun decorating them! We all headed home on Monday afternoon. It was a fun three day weekend and I am glad I was able to spend it with family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a very fun weekend with cousins. The cookies look delicious!
Yeah for cousins! Sounds like you had a fun, fun weekend!
You are so cute!
Oh, I envy you so much being able to have fun with your cousins. You all look so nice and your cookies were yummy looking. Love,
Post a Comment