A few weeks ago it was Spirit Week here at BYU-Idaho. I went with a few of my friends. We enjoyed it for the most part, but we just had to remember that it is a school rodeo and you can't expect to much out of it. My favorite part by far was the mutton buston, when the little kids ride the sheep. Then the second best part was the cow t hat had a lot of money taped to it and people chased it, that was funny. The sheep dog was pretty fun to watch too. It was nice that the arena area was all indoors so it wasn't cold. After the rodeo we went to the store and bought stuff to make a homemade cookie monster. It turned out really good and was very yummy! I tried to take pictures of the Rodeo but none of them would turn out, all I got were some videos that I can't seem to get them to upload!
1 comment:
I always have a good laugh when the kids ride the sheep at the rodeo. I must say that I don't think I've ever seen a homemade cookie monster. It looks yummy though!
Post a Comment