
So In the past week it seems like it has been everyone's Birthday! My roommate Alex had her 19th birthday on Feb 27th and then that same day is also our friend Crikette's (yes that is her real name) 19th birthday. For Alex's b-day we decorated the apartment with balloons and streamers. Then that night we had her birthday dinner which was cottage cheese pancakes. I had never had them before, they were ok! Pretty much it is a crepe with cottage cheese with sugar added to it all rolled up in it. Our friend Crikette who lives about 4 doors down invited us to come do a pinata with them so we did that. It was pretty funny, especially when the pinata broke open the candy went all over in the snow so we had to go dig for it! Then on Monday was our neighbor Lindsey's 19th birthday. And Last but not least was MY 19th birthday on March 4th! My roommates made it fun. Janae made me star shaped blueberry's muffins for me in the morning, they were so delicious. Then I went to my class, work and then devotional. After that I opened some gifts from my Parents I got Adobe Photoshop elements which I am so excited to learn how to use it all. Stephanie gave me a very pretty necklace and matching earrings. Courtney gave me a book called, "An LDS Girls Guide to getting a Date" it is pretty funny to read:) and Melanie gave me previously the Willow tree figurine for my birthday. I also got quite a few cards in the mail! Then at 6 that night I went to work till 8 came home and had a delicious birthday dinner. It was chicken bundles, corn and then a yummy brownie dessert! My roommates also decorated my bed with balloons, it was a fun surprise:) It was great to be able to talk to lots of my family and friends! Thanks everyone for a great Birthday!
Here are some pictures from all of the festivities!!!
Alex getting ready to hit the pinata!This is my bed covered in balloons and streamers!
Here is the Living room--(see the tank on the stand...that is my roommates turtle she just bought, it is so cute and little, I will have to take some pictures to show you how little it really is!)
Janae just finished cooking the chicken bundles...they turned out soooo good!
Me, Janae and Amanda eating the brownie dessert

Ok so don't laugh but here is a picture of all my gifts I got...I tried to make it look cool with my new photoshop program I got by taking out the background and blurring the edges but I don't really know to do it yet so it looks kinda silly but hey I tried!
3 comments:
HAHA...I'm laughing at that last picture cause you told me not to! lol I wish I could have been there so bad! But I'm glad you had a great day! miss ya tons!
Happy Birthday, Ashley!! It looks like it was a great celebration. I would LOVE the recipe to the chicken bundles. Have fun with PhotoShop Elements! It's on my wish list, too. Hey, maybe by the time I get it, you can coach me on how to use it! ha
BTW, your blog is so fun. I'm enjoying it.
Love ya!
~Michelle
Ashley, you're awesome! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I'm impressed that your roommates did so much for your birthday. How fun!
Post a Comment