Monday, February 11, 2008

pic


I thought this picture was cool because if you look to the right at the pictures on the sidebar it has one of my roommates and I in December infront of this sign before we left for Christmas Break and then I took this about a week ago and you can't even see the Idaho any more! But...luckily the snow has started melting here and there are lakes and rivers all through campus and you can even see the grass in some areas. Today's high was 30 so it feels great. I have a feeling though that we might get dumped on again but who knows...maybe not!!

8 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Ok, so you definitely need a trip to Texas to thaw out. We're talking 60 degrees here! Love ya sis!

Ashley said...

Haha I know!! I am planning on it:) Can't even wait!
Love ya!

Courtney said...

I agree...a trip to texas should be scheduled into your plans! How do you get out of your nice warm bed in the morning to go to class?

Ashley said...

Well, it is really cold outside but inside they heat it so hot so we open our window just a little and it feels just right so I have no problem getting out of bed:)

France said...

I didn't realize you had a blog. I sure had fun reading it. It reminded me of the good old days back in Rexburg. The winters were crazy. But we had so much fun with all the snow. I remember falling many times on campus due to the snow/ice. Me and one of my friends use to go get 1/2 off ice cream in the Manwaring Center and then go to the 2nd floor and sit in the chairs that over looked the campus just to see if we could catch someone fall (isn't that awful :-))
Lashelle

Anonymous said...

I forgot you were in Rexburg. Jeremy and I were just there this last weekend. My mom, sister, brother-in-law, and brother all attend BYU-I, so Jeremy & I are up there frequently. If you give us your phone number, we'll call you the next time we're there. Besides, it would be nice to see Janae again. It seems like every time we're up there I run into an old student of mine. Tell Janae I said hello.
Sarah

Ashley said...

Lashelle,
That is so funny:) Yay i have seen plenty of people fall and I myself have even had the experience of falling once...fun fun!

Devin and Melinda said...

Wow! It makes me miss BYU-I!! I was laughting when your title said IF for Idaho Falls because I still say that and people are like...what?....I say...IF...Idaho Falls...duh!