Thursday, February 7, 2008

Food...and IF!

Last Weekend two of Janae's friends from symphony (they are so much fun) and Janae and I hung out over the weekend! On Friday night we went to their apartment and we made Cafe Rio salad for dinner it was pretty good. Then we watched some of LOST season 1 (I am currently on season 4)... I love that show! Then on Saturday we finally got to leave Rexburg for a few hours! It felt so good. We went to Idaho Falls; first we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was about a 30 minute wait but it was so worth it...the food was delicious. We got the chicken alfredo pizza, I have never had it before and I really liked it, and of course the breadsticks and salad were delicious! After that we went to the Mall and mostly we just window shopped because the mall was about to close. Then we went to Starbucks and got a drink there (don't worry it was one of there coffee free drinks:) After that we went to Target and Walmart and bought a few things...and came home. Here are some pictures!
Janae, Christy and I with our Cafe Rio salads we made
Haha Christy (I don't know what Christy is doing?!) and Nicole
Janae and I
Christy, Nicole, Janae and I all at Olive Garden... we were stuffed

Janae and I with our Caramel Frapaccino's!


So, the one thing I did by from the Mall were these gloves at Claire's...they were only 2$...and Janae got some for Christmas so now we have matching ones...they are fun!

7 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Yum! That makes me want to eat at Olive Garden too! It's so nice to go "off campus" when you are at college. I'm glad you were able to! The background of your blog still isn't showing up. Do CTRL+F5 on your computer when looking at your blog and see if you see what I'm talking about. :)

Courtney said...

wow, its like Deja Vu! I saw all those pictures on Facebook! lol

Anonymous said...

Olive Garden is one of my favorite places. Thirty minute wait isn't bad for there. Fun times with your roommates! Sure enjoy your blog. A. Nancy

Amy said...

I love Lost too. I can't stand waiting a whole week for a new episode, but I couldn't stand even more waiting for the 4th season to be out on dvd. :) Great blog too!

Ashley said...

OH I love it when i find another lost fan:)

Luann said...

Lost is my favorite show currently on TV right now! I am LOVING the new episodes. Also, I am trying to get Lost into the Top 40 at TV_Vote, but it has a LONG way to go. Help me out! Go to: http://www.richlabonte.net/tvvote/nominations.html
You can vote once every 60 minutes.

Ashley said...

OH serious that is awesome I will have to go and do that!